Friday, November 9, 2012

Adventures of Jewel Cardwell VIrtual Tour Schedule by Bewitching Tours

Just got my schedule for my new tour by Bewitching Pub Tours:  Whew!
 
 
November 9 Guest blog
I know that Book 

November 9 Promo
Blooding Book Reviews

November 10 Promo
Oh, Chrys!
November 12 Interview
Books in the Hall -  

November 13 Promo
The YA Cafe 

November 14 Interview
Michelle  @ Mom With A Kindle

November 16 Interview
Immortality and Beyond

November 20 Guest blog
YA Reads
November 21 Promo
Blooding Book Reviews

November 23 Promo
Melissa Stevens  

November 27 Interview

November 30 Giest blog
Fang-tastic Books

December 4 Interview
Roxanne’s Realm

December 10 Interview
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom

December 13 Review
Publishing the Paranormal 

December 14 Guest blog
Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance - http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

December 16 Interview and review
Crazy Four Books

December 17 Promo and review
The Solitary Bookworm 

December 19 Promo
Pure Textuality

December 20 Interview
JeanzBookReadNReview       

December 21 Guest blog
Lisa’s World of Books

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to stop by and say:

    1. I can't wait til your book comes in the mail so I can finally read it.

    2. I love virtual book tours likes this.

    3. Good luck with your book and I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke... I am so humbled by the great responses. Just last night, I had a reader on goodreads review the book. It was totally humbling.... so ...so grateful for people like you who constantly remind me that I truly can make my dreams come true...Yes, I look foprw2ard to reading your review of it too....It all makes my heart warm. Here is the link to the review for your enjoyment... She nailed my goal for the book succinctly: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/447949491?type=review#comment_61440958

      Delete