Friday, September 14, 2012

It is Official: Release Date for Young Adult Novel is set for October 15, 2012!

Hello Everyone:

My Quote of the Day:
"Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time."
--Marabel Morgan



                       A scene from the book: Taken by my extraordinary son- Bola Thompson (C) 2012


The D-Day for the release of my Young Adult Novel: The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: HYDRA'S NEST is finally drawing near.


In anticipation, last night, I launched my beta website for the release.

ACTION PLAN:
Will you please indulge this gal in taking a look at my beta website:http://www.worldoffumihancock.com 

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Fumi Hancock

2 comments:

  1. Wow,Wow,Wow- this book is breathe taking. It puts me right in the middle of Africa rich in culture and heritage. There is no regret in reading these books. All our youngstars need to have their hands on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear anonymous for your warm and extremely tender words. I am so stocked about sharing my world with avid readers. Again, thank you for your comment. Pls help in spreading the word around....

    ReplyDelete