Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Impact of Joining a Support Group for Authors ~ by Fumi Hancock


Hello Everyone:



This morning, one of my pals at Wanda Hartzenberg - Wanda's Amazing Reviewers - "i was just looking at Teen Fantasy on amazon, Jason Ellis is #9 ! Ella James is #10 , Alivia Anders is #11 and Fumi Hancock is #14!" posted by Kim Culbertson.
I quickly dashed off to Amazon to take a look... Low and behold, there stands The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydra's Nest at #14!

Today, I am so grateful for having online friends who are totally selfless...caring... compassionate, dedicated and committed to each others' success! If Kim had not checked , I probably wouldn't have known... I hereby dub Wanda's Amazing Reviewers.. Wanda's Magic Wonder Group... --)) Lol.

Thank you friends for caring enough. Here, you go: http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/items-tagged-with/ref=tag_dpp_yt_isrc__sr?tag=teen+fantasy&search=1&goBtn.x=10&goBtn.y=5

Again, thank you all for your support. And if you have not gotten the chance to pick up your copy of my book, please do so... http://www.amazon.com/Fumi-Hancock/e/B009BHBI6S

No comments:

Post a Comment