Monday, February 11, 2013

Today's Honoree is The #1 Blog For Recognizing The Works of Others Honors YA Author -Fumi Hancock

AUTHOR'S RESPONSE: Wow! I woke up to this feature. I am indeed honored and I thank you ( Publishers of Todays Honoree) ...so much for this. It is my sincere hope and desire to see our children and their family come out of poverty and hunger. We must not ignore this; for without truly addressing this part.... i.e when we ignore others and not get involved, how can we really measure our success? Again, I thank you for this honor. Princess Fumi Hancock- Author of The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell

And a Big Thank You to 
a "Mel Coleman" for nominating Dr. Fumi Hancock of Adassa Adumori-Foundation
http://todayshonoree.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/philanthropist-dr-fumi-hancock-is-todays-honoree/

No comments:

Post a Comment