Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Power in "Author" Collaboration~ Author of Teens Bestseller-FUMI HANCOCK


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to first thank Lachelle Redd, an author I met online for sharing her personal experience with Autism. This month, I had the privilege of sharing her story in my Mental Health Column of The New American Times Newspaper....

Here is her story "in her own words" on the online version of the newspaper.
Thank you Lachelle.... you are an inspiration to all: http://www.tnatnews.com/autism-the-battle-on-the-home-front-a-true-eye-witness-account-by-lachelle-redd/

This is what happens when we choose to collaborate as writers. Many times, families are forged outside of our usual face-to-face approach. I am glad I met you Lachelle. Please stay tuned as I do a follow up on her story....

Thank you.

Fumi Stefanie Hancock~
Author of The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydra's Nest ~
http://www.amazon.com/Fumi-Hancock/e/B009BHBI6S 

#ThePrincessinsuburbia, #FromscratchTV, #Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment