Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Need You Urgently-- Nominating The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell- Deadline is October 31, 2012!





Hello Everyone:

This morning, I woke up to some news. My book, The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydras Nest is one of the books nominated to be read by a Book Club on Goodreads: Shera (Book Whispers)- Paranormal Addicts & Newbies. Ofcourse, there are other books being considered.

Here is where I need your help. The nomination process has just been opened and authors are encouraged to reach out to their circle of influence to vote for their books. This is a great opportunity for my book to be seen and read by more people.

I ask that you consider voting / nominating my book ( the November pick) at:
Vote for The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydra's Nest
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/73823-vote-for-the-first-in-a-series-debut-title-that-you-want-to-read-for-nov

The Deadline is OCTOBER 31, 2012.

Who knows, with all of your support, MIRACLE CAN HAPPEN! I am certainly on my way to proving that it's never too late to follow ones' dream.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

All my Love,

Fumi

No comments:

Post a Comment