Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nuggets of Wisdom from Author of The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydra's Nest.


G'Day to All:

First, found some nuggets of wisdom I would like to share with you. Hopefully, they will make your day brighter today as they have done mine.

1) Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible-St Francis ofAssisi

2) Remember that you never get a second chance to make a great first impression, so make the first submission of the manuscript as flawless as possible.-Bernadette Melnyk

Which brings me to my great news. Awesome reviews from readers came in at:  http://www.amazon.com/Fumi-Hancock/e/B009BHBI6S


NEWS UPDATE: The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydra's Nest
Feels great to be validated by readers.  I thank you. The journey to writing this Young Adult Fantasy has been challenging yet rewarding. I was told several times I couldn't make it as a writer and I almost bought into it! Today, I write with passion and my readers in mind. My "MISSION POSSIBLE" cause is on the move and in two weeks, my facebook likes (https://www.facebook.com/fumihancockgrimmlyn) went to 1073! I was told it went viral! (Whatever that means. lol).

Deeply humbled by all of these. Now finding more ways to turn all of these attention into readers picking more of the book up.

All my love,

Fumi Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment